Referring to Hanoi tourism, people will think of the ancient beauty with a little dreamy and strange peace, when it comes to places to visit Sai Gon, everyone is excited with the bustling splendor on each child. city. Indeed, Sai gon never ceases to be bustling even at night. That’s what Saigon is, always full of life and brilliance, making people curious: What is it about this city that is so vibrant? Let’s take a look at the tourist attractions in Sai Gon below, you will understand right away.
Table of Contents
Places to visit in Saigon not to be missed
Independence Palace (Reunification Hall)
- Opening hours: Morning 7:30am – 11am, afternoon from 13h00 – 16h00 on weekdays
- Ticket price: for adults: 30,000VND/person/time, students get a discount: 15,000VND/person/time, students: 3,000VND/person/time, guests in groups from 20 people will get a 1/3 discount fare.
Located at 135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Independence Palace is an architectural work that goes into the history of the nation. During the resistance war against America to save the country, this was the working place of the government apparatus of the Republic of Vietnam. After liberation, this place was classified as a special national monument.
This work is designed according to feng shui and architecture of the East but equally modern. Visiting this place, visitors will see firsthand the items from the old regime and many vestiges marking the independence moment on April 30, 1975.
Currently, every year on the occasion of April 30 or September 2, thousands of people flock here to visit as well as to remember the heroes who died for national independence.
- Opening hours: Sightseeing: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., afternoon 14:30 – 15:30 (Monday – Friday)
- Mass time: 5:30 am, 5:00 pm (Monday – Saturday), Sunday: 5:30 pm, 6:30 am, 7:30 am, 9:30 am (for foreigners), 16:00, 17:00, 18:30.
- Address: No. 1 Paris Commune, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1 City. Ho Chi Minh
Located right on the main street of the city center, Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the symbols of Saigon City. This cathedral features European architecture combined with beautiful Roman and Gothic styles and has the largest bells in Vietnam. Notre Dame Cathedral is an important cathedral of the diocese of Saigon and the pride of the city’s people.
Besides, the area around the church is also the place with the most beautiful scenery in Saigon. In particular, around here is 30/4 park, a very famous entertainment place in Saigon at night.
- Opening hours: 7:00am – 7:00pm daily
- Address: Located between Phan Boi Chau – Le Thanh Ton – Phan Chu Trinh – Quach Thi Trang Square, Ben Thanh Ward – District 1.
Ben Thanh Market is located right in the heart of the city, all 4 doors are facing major roads such as Phan Chu Trinh, Phan Boi Chau and Le Thanh Ton, the other direction is Quach Thi Trang square. If you are a person who loves to shop, then write it down right away in the list of places to visit in Saigon!
Inside the market, there are many traditional and modern items that can be used as gifts for family and friends. Ben Thanh Market is also one of the ideal places to enjoy traditional Vietnamese dishes. Stop by the food stalls with local specialties such as fried fish or sip a few cups of refreshing iced tea. One note is that when shopping here, you should wear to get the best price.
At night, the market around the market becomes more bustling with clothing shops and restaurants crowded with visitors.
- Opening hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Monday – Friday), 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (Saturday and Sunday), 6:30 am – 10:00 pm (New Year’s Eve).
- Entrance ticket: 60,000VND/adult, 30,000VND/child; Tickets for games: 5,000 – 40,000 VND/time
- Address: 120 Hanoi Highway, Tan Phu Ward, District 9. Suoi Tien has long been a very famous place to visit Saigon, which attracts many tourists every day.
Suoi Tien is also a place of cultural and historical education through sightseeing areas built on the ideas of national legends and legends and Eastern religious thought.
The famous amusement areas here can be mentioned such as: Magic Castle, Treasure Cave, Roller Coaster, Tien Ngu Grand Palace, Aquarium, Tien Dong Ngoc Nu Beach…
- Opening hours: weekdays
- Address: Nguyen Hue, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Nguyen Hue Walking Street is an indispensable name in the places to visit in Saigon. Built in April 2015, has a length of 670m and a width of 64m. Created in the heart of Saigon, the pedestrian street stands out with its granite background, two large fountains, many trees and a modern sound and light control system.
In the evenings and weekends, people and tourists often come here to take a stroll as well as soak up the vibrant atmosphere here. Along the two sides of the road are stalls selling specialties of Saigon such as broken rice, coffee, bread, tea…
This street is also a fun place in Saigon at night and a favorite place for virtual saints too!
Vietnam History Museum
- Opening hours: 8:00 am – 11:30 am; Afternoon 13h30 – 16h30 (Tuesday – Sun)
- Admission: 2,000VND/adult, 1,000VND/child (Vietnamese), 15,000VND/person (foreign visitor)
- Address: No. 2 Nguyen Binh Khiem Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
Vietnam History Museum was built in 1929, its predecessor is Blanchard de la Brosse Museum. Visiting here, you will admire and learn about tens of thousands of very valuable artifacts. In addition, the museum also has over 25,000 books and precious documents for archeological, historical research, Museums, ethnology…
There is also an intact mummy here, attracting the interest of many tourists.
- Opening hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Admission: Ticket price: 100,000VND/foreigner, 20,000VND/Vietnamese person. Entering the tunnels, visitors will be able to eat tapioca and drink tea for free.
- Address: Phu Hiep Hamlet, Phu My Hung Commune, Cu Chi, City. Ho Chi Minh City, far from the city. About 70km from Ho Chi Minh City to the northwest, this is a changing map of Cu Chi troops and people during the resistance war.
Cu Chi Tunnels makes visitors admire because the work is located deep in the ground, has many nooks and crannies like cobwebs, many floors, has accommodation, meetings and battles with a total length of more than 200 km.
Cu Chi Tunnels has two points:
- Ben Dinh Tunnels: in Ben Dinh Hamlet, Nhuan Duc Commune, Cu Chi District. To get here, visitors can take bus number 4 from Ben Thanh to An Suong Wharf, then take bus number 122 from An Suong wharf to An Nhon Tay.
- Ben Duoc Tunnels: now belongs to Phu Hiep hamlet, Phu My Hung commune, Cu Chi district. Visitors can take routes 13 and 79, take bus 13 from Ben Thanh to Cu Chi bus station, then take bus 79 from Cu Chi bus station to Ben Duoc.
- Address: Ton Dat Tien, Phu My Hung, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
Starlight Bridge is a very famous entertainment place in Saigon at night. Bridge between Crescent Lake and Dao Canal in Phu My Hung urban area. This is known as the most beautiful pedestrian bridge in Saigon.
The bridge is designed with a sprinkler system with 7-color LED lights on both sides of the bridge, giving visitors the feeling of walking on the Milky Way. Not only that, the two sides of the bridge also have a large square, designed to simulate the moon and the sun. Anh Sao Bridge is a very popular place to visit Saigon, especially for young tourists.
Car Rental With Driver In Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam Car Rentals offer to hire a car with driver in Ho Chi Minh City. Vietnam Car Rentals aim is to provide convenient transportation at a reasonable price in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver you receive the best maintenance & confidence on your chose.
Link More: Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver