Bu Gia Map National Park is one of the extremely attractive entertainment and entertainment addresses that you cannot miss when coming to Binh Phuoc. If you are a fan of spectacular trekking trips through the forest, then Bu Gia Map National Park is the most ideal place. Right here, let’s explore this National Park with Halo to see what’s interesting!
Introduction to Bu Gia Map National Park
Located about 210km from Ho Chi Minh City, Bu Gia Map National Park covers an area of about 25,786.6 hectares, located in Bu Gia Map district, Binh Phuoc province. Bu Gia Map National Park borders Cambodia to the West and Northwest, and Dak Nong Province to the East and Northeast.
It has an extremely diverse forest ecosystem with a lot of rich flora and fauna. There are also species listed in the Red List and in danger of extinction. The forest here has not been exploited much, so most of it is pristine. This is an ideal place for you to explore nature as well as experience exciting trekking trips.
The right time to visit Bu Gia Map National Park
The most suitable time for visiting or trekking Bu Gia Map National Park is probably in the dry season, from November to April next year. This is the time when the dry weather is extremely favorable for exploring this place.
From about May to October is the dry season, so the road is slippery, it is difficult to move and there are also squeezes. However, if you explore the National Forest at this time, you will have the opportunity to see rare forest animals.
In particular, around April to August is the time when forest fruits begin to ripen. A variety of fruits of the tropical forest are extremely delicious such as forest lychee, forest rambutan, wild mango, myrtle, toad, hut, brooch, red crocodile, school, … You can enjoy freely.
- You may be interested: Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver
Instructions on how to move to Bu Gia Map National Park
Most people who move to Bu Gia Map National Park are backpackers who love to explore and roam. You can travel to this National Park in many ways, but the best thing is to ride a motorbike during your trip to discover a “new land”.
- To move to Bu Gia Map National Park, you can move in the following ways: Starting from Ho Chi Minh City. From Ho Chi Minh City, you move along Highway 13 towards Binh Duong. After arriving at the So Sao intersection, you turn right into the direction of Phu Giao (Binh Duong). Continue going straight to the roundabout, you will turn left to the road to Binh Phuoc. Then go straight in the direction of Phuoc Long town. Next, you run along DT741 to reach Dak O, then run straight for another 25km to reach Bu Gia Map National Park.
Discover the beauty of Bu Gia Map National Park
Coming to Bu Gia Map National Park, there are many extremely interesting activities for you to experience. If you are passionate about exploring, surely you cannot ignore the challenging jungle trek. What could be better than being with your companions through the forest, wading across streams to conquer the wild and pristine nature?
Coming to Bu Gia Map National Park, you will admire a pristine and beautiful primeval forest with many rare plant species. There are expensive names such as ebony, cedarwood, redwood, rosewood, rosewood, etc. Besides, this forest also has 278 rare medicinal plant varieties.
This place has a cool space and extremely fresh atmosphere. There are cool streams winding between the dense trees. There is nothing better than catching a clear stream after hours of walking and trekking in the jungle.
After the jungle trek, you can also bathe in Dak Bo waterfall. It can be said that this is one of the most beautiful landscapes of Bu Gia Map National Park. A waterfall of white foam, flowing upright on the immense cliffs and immense primeval forest.
The next extremely interesting activity is probably camping overnight. The first is to choose a clean place and set up a tent. Then with your companions barbecue, eat, campfire overnight and chat happily.
Instructions on how to visit Bu Gia Map National Park
If you want to visit Bu Gia Map National Park, before starting the trip, you must contact the National Park Management Board in advance so they can arrange a guide.
Motorcycles are the means of transport used to move into the forest. If you do not have a car, you must rent a car. To go trekking in Bu Gia Map forest, you can follow 2 main routes:
- Driving along Highway 14C through the forest: if you follow this route, you can trek Dak Ca stream and Luu Ly waterfall.
- Run along the border patrol road: if you follow this route, you can trek Gieng Troi and DaK Bo waterfall.
Ticket price to visit Bu Gia Map National Park:
- Tickets to the forest to visit: 70,000 VND/person
- Forest maintenance fee: 30,000 VND/person
- Cost of hiring a guide: 300,000 VND/day for groups of less than 10 people
Notes when visiting Bu Gia Map
- Without a guide, the Border Guard and rangers will not let you into the forest).
- Bring tents and food for overnight camping and campfire.
- Phone waves are available in most locations in the forest.
Above is an extremely detailed experience of discovering Bu Gia Map National Park for your reference. As a person who loves challenges and loves trekking trips, you must definitely invite your companions to Bu Gia Map National Park right away!