From Da Nang to Hoi An, visitors can combine visiting many different tourist attractions. So how far is it from Da Nang to Hoi An? In fact, from Da Nang to Hoi An is only about 30km, equivalent to 40 – 50 minutes drive. Therefore, visitors can easily have fun and entertain at both these locations in the same trip.
Combining tourism in both Da Nang and Hoi An will also help save costs. Moreover, from Da Nang to Hoi An , there are many types of transportation for tourists to choose from. Below is detailed information about routes and means of transportation between Da Nang and Hoi An.
most convenient ways to move from Da Nang to Hoi An
Da Nang – Hoi An distance is not too far and there are many routes to move from Da Nang to Hoi An. Specifically, there are 4 popular routes from Da Nang to Hoi An that are chosen by many people, which are:
- Route 1: Take Truong Sa Street, go to Vo Nguyen Giap or Lac Long Quan, then turn into Hoi An city.
- Route 2: Take Vo Chi Cong street, arrive at Lac Long Quan or Vo Nguyen Giap, then turn into Hoi An city.
- Route 3: Follow National Highway 1A to the South for about 27km, arrive at Vinh Dien Street, then turn left onto Huynh Thuc Khang Street and arrive at Hoi An City.
- Route 4: Follow Le Van Hien street, continue along the provincial road Da Nang – Hoi An, then enter Hoi An city.
With these 4 routes, visitors have ways to go from Da Nang to Hoi An by the following means:
Bus from Da Nang to Hoi An
Bus route No. 1 from Da Nang to Hoi An has been operating since 2015 and costs VND 30,000 for the whole route. This is a very cheap price compared to other means of transport and it is also easy for visitors to catch the bus at the routes in the route.
However, taking the bus from Da Nang to Hoi An still has some disadvantages such as poor service quality, crowdedness, possible cramming of customers, no air conditioning and long travel time. for a long time, about 70-80 minutes/way.
Grab/ Taxi from Da Nang to Hoi An
Taxi is the fastest and most convenient way to travel from Da Nang to Hoi An. How long does it take to get from Da Nang to Hoi An? It only takes about 40 – 50 minutes depending on the traffic situation on the road to reach Hoi An. Visitors can easily find taxis in Da Nang or Hoi An, or book grab via the app quickly.
However, the taxi price from Da Nang to Hoi An is quite high, ranging from 350,000 VND – 430,000 VND / 1 way or from 750,000 VND to 950,000 VND round trip. Therefore, visitors need to consider before using this type of vehicle to suit the budget of the whole trip.
Private Car Transfer from Da Nang to Hoi An
If you both want to save money, and want to be fast, convenient and modern, you should choose to rent a tourist car to move from Da Nang to Hoi An. The price of a tourist car is 20% – 40% cheaper than a taxi/grab. Specifically, a 4-5-seater tourist car is about 350,000 VND / 1 way, a 7 seater car is about 400,000 VND / 1 way and a 16-seat car is about 500,000 VND / 1 way.
HIGHLIGHT DANANG AIRPORT TO HOI AN BY PRIVATE CAR
- We have a team of English speaking drivers with years of experience serving international tourists.
- Our team available 24hour/7 days.
- Car fleet: New Car, Free Wifi, Baby seat.
Link More: Danang To Hoi An Private Car Transfer
Carpool from Da Nang to Hoi An
The high-quality 4, 7, and 16-seat vehicles of the carpool service from Da Nang to Hoi An have super economical prices, ranging from 120,000 VND – 140,000 VND/person. Note, for night or early morning trips, visitors need to book a car before 9pm the day before. After successful booking, visitors will receive a confirmation letter via SMS, Zalo or Email.
Rent a motorbike to go from Da Nang to Hoi An
In addition to the above means, visitors can also rent motorbikes to move from Da Nang to Hoi An. Self-driving motorbikes, visitors will be fully active and can combine to explore other tourist attractions along the way. The cost of renting a car from Da Nang to Hoi An is also very affordable, ranging from 120,000 VND – 200,000 VND/car.
For guests who book a room at Vinpearl Nam Hoi An, they can also book a VIP car service to pick up and drop off from Da Nang airport to Hoi An at an affordable and extremely convenient price.
Should you combine travel from Da Nang to Hoi An?
Combining travel from Da Nang to Hoi An will bring many benefits to visitors, because:
- Short distance: The distance between Da Nang and Hoi An is only about 30km, the road system is convenient and there are many choices of different means of transportation.
- Many tourist attractions: As we all know, Hoi An is a heritage region with nostalgic and dreamy beauty recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage. Therefore, this is a place with many scenic spots worth exploring, experiencing and countless virtual living corners.
- Save time: Traveling to Hoi An will not take much time, so when traveling in Da Nang, visitors can fully take advantage of coming to Hoi An to visit.
- Hoi An does not have an airport: This is also the reason that tourists from far away to Hoi An often land at Da Nang airport. Therefore, visitors can combine visiting tourist attractions on the way from Da Nang airport to Hoi An, or design a travel itinerary for Da Nang – Hoi An.