If you are familiar with seeing the streets of Hanoi from a motorbike or walking perspective, try to innovate with the view from above with the Hanoi double-decker bus service. Currently in Hanoi, there are two units that own the Hanoi double-decker bus service: Hanoi City Tour Hop on – Hop off and Vietnam Sightseeing. Join Vietnam Car Rental to find out how much the Hanoi double-decker bus ticket is and how the unique experience of this service is!
Hanoi double-decker bus fare Hop on – Hop off
This is a Hanoi double-decker bus line under the Hanoi Transport Corporation (Transerco) called Hanoi City tour.
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/HanoiCityTourHopOnHopOff/
- Website: http://hanoicitytour.com.vn/
- Hotline: 091 193 82 82
- Hours of operation: From 9am to 6pm daily (17:00 last departure).
- Service frequency: 30 minutes/trip.
- Equipped with wifi, charging port, monitor, refrigerator, CCTV
Hanoi Hop on – Hop off double-decker bus ticket selling point
- Opposite 7 Dinh Tien Hoang (Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square, opposite Ham Ca Map restaurant)
- Temple of Literature: 58 Quoc Tu Giam, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Currently, you can buy tickets for Hanoi double-decker bus through Digiticket. This is the official distributor of Hanoi City Tour. When buying tickets online at Digiticket, you will get cheap tickets as well as not having to wait in line for a very long time.
City Tour Hop on – Hop off double decker bus fares
- Ticket price for 4 hours: 300,000 VND
- Ticket price for 24 hours: 450,000 VND
- Ticket price for 48 hours: 650,000 VND
Night ride ticket (From 17h00): 250,000 VND/pax. Only go 1 turn, do not stop on the route.
Child fare policy (both day and night tour):
- Conditions apply: must be accompanied by an adult.
- Under 6 years old: Free (condition: 1 adult ticket is free of charge for a child under 6 years old).
- From 6-12 years old: 200,000 VND/pax
- Over 12 years old: charged as adult ticket.
Note: you can arbitrarily choose the up and down points without time constraints; Then you can catch the next trip to continue your sightseeing journey.
Hop on – Hop off bus schedule
The Hanoi City tour route has a route through 25 streets with 13 stops, creating favorable conditions for visitors to easily access 20 famous attractions of Hanoi: Hanoi Cathedral, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Minh, Quan Thanh Temple, Cua Bac Church, Thang Long Imperial Citadel, Hoa Lo Prison, …
Ticket price for double-decker bus Hanoi – Vietnam Sightseeing
Vietnam Sightseeing is an international double-decker bus brand City Sightseeing signed and put into operation in Vietnam by Vietnam Sightseeing. It is called Thang Long – Hanoi City Tour of Vietnam – Hanoi Tourism Joint Stock Company.
Hanoi double-decker buses belonging to Vietnam Sightseeing will have the words “City Sightseeing Hanoi” in bold on the front and along the body; The main color is red with characteristic motifs of high artistic, cultural, historical and aesthetic value spanning 4000 years of the nation’s heroic history, including: Nghe Stone, Cathedral, Royal Palace. Thang Long citadel, Khue Van Cac and One Pillar Pagoda.
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/ThangLongHaNoiCitytour/
- Hotline: 1900 558865
Sightseeing double decker bus ticket selling point
- Dien Hong flower garden (Con Toad flower garden), opposite 51 Ly Thai To , Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi (Official ticketing kiosk of Vietnam Sightseeing brand)
- 28 Hang Dau, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi (Official distribution branch of Vietnam Sightseeing Brand)
- In addition, you can also buy tickets online, and you can buy tickets online via fanpage and e-commerce platforms such as Digiticket.vn, Klook, etc. to receive many exclusive offers.
Sightseeing ticket price list
Ticket price for Hanoi Vietnam Sightseeing Double-Decker Bus has 3 different prices:
|4 hours||VND 130,000||VND 95,000|
|24 hours||429,000 VND||VND 320,000|
|48 hours||VND 599,000||VND 410,000|
Ticket price includes:
- Tickets to visit the Double Decker Bus
- Driver / Assistant
- Free Wifi
- Multilingual commentary
- Route map
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
Schedule (about 70 minutes)
Con Toad Flower Garden – Vietnam Military History Museum – Thang Long Imperial Citadel – Quan Thanh Temple – Tran Quoc Pagoda – Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – Temple of Literature – Quoc Tu Giam – Hoa Lo Prison – Cathedral – Women’s Museum – Opera House – Toad Flower Garden.
- Every Friday: flights at 9:00, 10:30, 16:00, 17:30 (from July 8, 2022)
- Every Saturday and Sunday: from 9am to 5pm, frequency 60 minutes/trip
- Night sightseeing tour departs at 19:30 every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Introduction of Hanoi double-decker bus
Bus 2 was first known when it appeared on the streets of London (UK). For people in the UK and many other countries, the red double-decker bus (Ominibuses) has become a symbol of London, next to the Big Ben clock tower and the black taxis.
Up to now, double-decker buses have become more popular in many countries such as the US, France, and Asia. This is a new form of transportation, especially used by sightseeing and tour companies to bring unique and new experiences to visitors.
Double decker bus is a bus with two floors or two floors in the same vehicle. In particular, the first floor of the car is a closed compartment, the second floor, depending on the specific vehicle, can be designed with a dome, a closed box or a convertible design. Both floors of the car can be used to transport passengers, increasing the number of seats and the number of passengers that can be served.
In Vietnam today, both big cities, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, have a double-decker bus service to visit the city. You can easily book Hanoi double-decker bus tickets easily to visit the city with two providers : Hanoi City Tour Hop on – Hop off and Vietnam Sightseeing.
Experiences when riding a double-decker Hanoi bus
When buying a ticket for a double-decker Hanoi bus, you will have new feelings and perspectives about a familiar capital. The Hanoi double-decker bus is beautifully designed with outstanding red color, and the body is printed with the typical symbols of Hanoi.
Experience the feeling of sitting on a bus that is both cool and comfortable to watch the street from above – this is definitely not only an option for tourists but also suitable for Hanoians to be able to “enjoy “Hanoi in a very different way. Don’t forget to bring a camera or a super camera phone and a dedicated “photographer” to have a collection of “quality like distilled water”!
Besides, to meet the needs of checking in and sharing experiences quickly and instantly, both car companies are equipped with free high-speed wifi. At the same time, the car is also equipped with many modern technologies when booking Hanoi double-decker bus tickets such as multi-language voiceovers: Vietnamese, English, French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian… Not only sightseeing , you will also hear voiceovers for more information about the destinations.
The service is also very attentive when there are drinks and maps for you to study during the tour.
Above is information about Hanoi double-decker bus fare. Hope to have provided you with useful information. Hope you will have interesting experiences with many vivid photos!