Sightseeing sightseeing by Saigon double-decker bus is gradually becoming more popular. With its unique features, ordering a double-decker bus ticket to Ho Chi Minh City not only attracts tourists but also attracts locals, especially young people, to enjoy the experience. Let’s learn from A – Z with Ho Chi Minh Car Rental about this activity.
How much is the fare for a double-decker bus in Ho Chi Minh City?
Currently, the price of Saigon Hop On Hop Off double-decker bus is as follows:
- Visiting Ho Chi Minh City (1 turn): From 149,000 VND / trip / person (book tickets at least 1 hour before going)
- Visiting Ho Chi Minh City in 24 hours (unlimited number of trips): From 475,000 VND/trip/person
- Tour around Ho Chi Minh City on a double decker bus + Enjoy food on the cruise: 599,000 VND/person (applicable for bookings of 2 or more people)
- 1 city tour + Independence Palace: from 199,000 VND/person
Where can I buy a ticket for a double-decker bus in Ho Chi Minh City?
You can buy tickets for Ho Chi Minh City double-decker bus in many different ways.
Buy tickets for double-decker buses in Ho Chi Minh City directly
You can go to one of Hop On Hop Off’s Hop On Hop Off double-decker bus ticket points to buy tickets directly. These ticketing points are the stops:
- Station 1. Central Post Office – No. 2, Paris Commune Square
- Station 2. Ho Chi Minh Campaign Museum – Zoo and Botanical Garden – No. 2, Le Duan Street
- Station 3. War Remnants Museum – No. 28 Vo Van Tan Street
- Station 4. Bui Vien West Street – in front of Liberty Central Hotel – No. 187 Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Station 5. Ben Thanh Market – No. 129-133 Ham Nghi Street
- Station 6. Saigon Skydeck – No. 67 Ham Nghi Street
- Station 7. Bach Dang Wharf – No. 17 Ton Duc Thang Street
- Station 8. Majestic Hotel – Ton Duc Thang intersection and Dong Khoi street
- Station 9. Nguyen Hue – City People’s Committee – Opera House – No. 92-96 Nguyen Hue Street
- Station 10. Independence Palace – No. 35 Cochinchina Uprising
However, to avoid waiting in line and running out of tickets, you should buy tickets for the double-decker Ho Chi Minh City bus online. This is also the way many tourists choose today.
Buy Saigon double-decker bus tickets online
You can book Saigon double-decker bus tickets online extremely conveniently in the following ways:
- Buy tickets online on the homepage: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/en/tours
Introduction of Saigon Double-decker Bus
This is a fairly common experience in European countries, the US as well as some Asian countries and is becoming more and more popular. Up to the present time, Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi capital are the only two places in Vietnam that offer city tour services by double-decker buses.
Unlike other ways of discovery such as walking, cycling, … the experience of riding a double-decker bus in Saigon has many unique and novel features, integrated with many features to best support visitors. in the process of discovery.
The Saigon Hop On Hop Off double-decker bus will take visitors through more than 20 famous attractions of the city. Each street corner, the street seemed familiar, but now it looks so new – that’s because of the view from above – a unique perspective that you can hardly see every day. Seeing the city from above and enjoying the weather will be unforgettable experiences when riding that double-decker bus in Saigon.
Ho Chi Minh City double-decker bus schedule
- Departure – end time: 9am – 10pm all days of the week
- Pick-up point:
Station 1: City Post Office (No. 2 Paris Commune Square): 9:00 – 15:00
Station 2: No. 92-96 Nguyen Hue Street: 16:00 – 22:00
- Time per trip: About 45 minutes – 60 minutes/round without stopping
- The bus departs continuously for 30 minutes/trip through the stops
Unique experience when buying double decker bus ticket in Saigon
Take the Ho Chi Minh City double-decker bus to see the city from a new angle
When buying a double-decker bus ticket in Ho Chi Minh City Hop-On Hop-Off, you will discover more than 10 famous attractions of the city such as: Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum, museums Fine Arts, Bitexco Tower, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, …
In particular, taking a double-decker bus on Nguyen Hue pedestrian street will be one of the most interesting experiences, helping you both avoid traffic jams and enjoy the panoramic view and bustling activities going on here. During the journey, you can freely hop on and off to explore that place, and then you can catch the next bus to continue your journey. As you can see, taking a double-decker bus to visit Saigon is very convenient and interesting, isn’t it?
The city tour on the Saigon Hop On Hop Off double-decker bus has many options for visitors: from exploring 1 round of the city to an unlimited number of trips, or a combination of visiting the city. Street with ticket prices to the Independence Palace, Skydeck.
Not only that, if you want to see the city at night, the Saigon double-decker bus tour at night combined with dinner on a Saigon river cruise will make you satisfied.
Check in beautiful and modern red double-decker bus in Ho Chi Minh City
The Saigon Hop On- Hop Off double-decker bus is equipped with an automatic multi-language voiceover system: Vietnamese, English, French, Chinese, etc. The bus also has a cool air conditioning system, strong wifi so you can Quickly update photos on social networks.
The design of the Ho Chi Minh City double-decker bus with eye-catching red color and iconic decorative motifs of Vietnam and Saigon such as Dong Son field planting, lotus flower, Ben Thanh market or stylized image of the house Notre Dame, Ben Thanh market, Landmark 81, Independence Palace, …
Ho Chi Minh City double-decker bus is one of the unique experiences that you should not miss. Quickly order a ticket for a double-decker Ho Chi Minh City bus to try a day of “transforming” into a tourist right in the city you were born and raised in and then explore the city from a new perspective!