Where can I go to avoid the heat this summer? Going to the beach takes 2 to 3 days. Can swimming only in the afternoon? So let’s avoid the heat with VietnamCarRental’s in Bitexco tower – which is considered a symbol of Saigon with many attractive services!
General information about Bitexco tower
- Address: No. 19-25 Nguyen Hue, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: from 10:00 am – 21:30 pm. On weekends, the tower may close later.
- Website: http://www.bitexcofinancialtower.com/
- Number of floors: 68 floors (excluding 3 basements for parking). Among them are 6 floors for the shopping center
- Altitude from the 49th floor observatory: 178m
- It is the only tower in Vietnam with a helipad at a height of 191m and a total length of 40m.
Referring to Saigon, it is impossible not to mention the Bitexco skyscraper – which is considered a symbol of the bustling Saigon city. The building owns 68 floors with a height of 269m with 3 basements. Bitexco is not only impressed by its unique architecture but also by its high-class services and facilities. For example, the Skydeck observatory on the 49th floor, the helipad on the 52nd floor along with 6 floors of a luxury shopping mall.
Bitexco Tower is inspired by the shape of the lotus bud, the national flower of Vietnam. This place not only shows the traditional culture of the Vietnamese people but also a symbol of a dynamic country. It is like a statement to the world that: Vietnam is no longer a poor and backward country ravaged by war. Vietnam is now ready to integrate with the world, ready for globalization!
- Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver
What’s inside the Bitexco tower?
In addition to the floors for offices and apartments, Bitexco also uses some floors for commercial centers. As follows:
Ground floor: cafe and branded shopping
If you are a shopaholic or a fashionista, the ground floor of Bitexco tower is the ideal place for you. On this ground floor, there are world-class fashion and cosmetic brands such as Gucci, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana… to more popular brands such as Adidas, Watson, Fila…
In addition, the system of coffee shops is also a place to stop for a tiring shopping trip or simply a place to hang out with friends and business people on the weekend. The most famous is Elle cafe – a garden cafe with a green space. Especially every night here, they also serve live music!
3rd and 4th floor: Cinema and food complex
This 2 floors is a complex that includes many restaurants and restaurants from European to Asian style. These include famous names such as Phuc Long milk tea, Lotteria, Yomie’s Rice X Yogurt, Pho 24, Food Creative, Hailidao, Buffet Hoang Yen Premier, Korean-style barbecue restaurant Yeije, Nhat Nhan Shusi restaurant – Bito…
The cinema of the BHD Star Cineplex system is equipped with many modern screening rooms, spaces and sounds, constantly updating blockbuster movies that will make your evening more complete.
Floor 49: Saigon Skydeck
Ticket prices and opening hours
- Adults: 200,000 VND/time (applicable to both foreign and Vietnamese guests)
- Elderly people (from 65 years old and above): VND 130,000
- Group of 50 people or more: 180,000 VND
- Group of 200 people or more: 160,000 VND
- Children (from 04 to 12 years old) must be accompanied by an adult: VND 130,000
- Children under 3 years old (maximum 2 children accompanied by 2 adults): Free
- Opening hours: 12:00 – 21:00 (Monday – Friday) and 10:00 – 21:00 (Saturday and Sunday). The last ticket gets you 45 minutes before closing.
This is the most prominent feature of the Bitexco tower. At a height of 176m above the surface, 4 sides are covered by tempered glass, visitors will have the opportunity to admire the panoramic view of the “Pearl of the Far East” with 360 degrees. Skydeck equips with high quality binoculars so you can see every corner of magnificent Saigon. Open to visitors since 2011, until now, Saigon Skydeck has received many positive reviews not only from locals but also from international tourists.
A few notes when visiting Saigon Skydeck:
- You should go to gate number 36 Ho Tung Mau, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. This location will be closer to the ticket gate.
- No food or drink is allowed on the Observation Deck
- Saigon Skydeck refuses to serve smokers, gum users, animals and intoxicated people.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring flammable, floating, volatile substances, weapons and ammunition onto the Observatory.
Floor 51: EON cafe
If you want to experience the cafe watching the clouds or the sunset from above, you can choose EON cafe on the 51st floor of the tower. Drinks are of course quite expensive, but in return you will have the most perfect panoramic view of Saigon. In particular, this is also the ideal place to propose.
Floor 52 : Strata Restaurant – Buffet on the sky
The upper class must be no stranger to Strata restaurant on the 52nd floor of the Bitexco building. This is a 5-star buffet restaurant serving a variety of dishes from Asia to Europe and includes a bar. Buffet price is 820k/adult including a soft drink. Come and enjoy the talent of the restaurant’s famous chefs.
Traveler reviews of Bitexco . tower
Bitexco has been a symbol of Saigon for 10 years. The tower represents the dynamism and youth of this city in particular and the transformation of Vietnam in general. The service is in the 5-star category, so this tower has received a lot of positive reviews from domestic and international visitors. Let’s explore with Vietnam Car Rental:
With the facilities and monumental architecture, Bitexco tower is not ashamed to be considered a symbol of Saigon. If you are planning to visit Saigon in the near future, definitely come here to check in and visit!