Traveling from Can Gio to Vung Tau and vice versa has never been easier thanks to a speedboat. Follow the following article for more information about Can Gio Vung Tau high-speed train such as schedule, train time, ticket price, pick up and drop off point, etc.
Introduction about Can Gio Vung Tau high speed train
Can Gio district (belonging to Ho Chi Minh City) is about 115km from Vung Tau by road. If traveling by land route, it will take you about 3-4 hours to travel (depending on traffic conditions as well as means of transportation).
However, if you look at the map, you will see that Can Gio and Vung Tau are actually very close to each other, only about 17 – 20km across Ganh Rai Bay. Therefore, in order to shorten the travel distance and save time, water transport routes were born to connect Can Gio and Vung Tau.
Currently, there are two types of speedboats (carrying people) and ferries (carrying people and goods). In particular, the Can Gio Vung Tau high-speed train has been put into operation since 2016, by DP Green Technology Company Limited (Greenlines DP).
Can Gio – Vung Tau high-speed train schedule
What’s the schedule like? How long does it take to go? This is a question that many visitors wonder. The information below will answer your questions.
- Pick up/drop off point in Can Gio: Tac Suat wharf ( Can Thach town, Can Gio district )
- Pick-up/drop-off point in Vung Tau: Ho May Tourist Wharf (Tran Phu Street, Ward 1, Vung Tau City)
The waterway high-speed train route has a distance of about 15km. Travel time from Tac Suat wharf to Ho Chi Minh City Vung Tau about 30 minutes.
- Schedule of Can Gio – Vung Tau route: 8:30am – 9:30am – 13:30pm – 2:30pm
- Schedule of Vung Tau – Can Gio route: 10:00 – 12:00 – 14:00 – 16:00 (Saturday and Sunday have two more frames: 13:00 and 15:00).
Ticket price for Can Gio Vung Tau high-speed train
The latest updated train fares in 2022, specifically below:
- Adults: 320,000 VND/person
- Elderly people (over 60 years old): 320,000 VND/person
- Children (6-11 years old): 270,000 VND/person (accompanied by an adult)
- Passengers under 6 years old are free of charge (accompanied by an adult and shared a seat with an adult)
Where to buy train tickets?
Currently, Greenlines DP is the only unit that has the Can Gio Vung Tau high-speed train line. You can buy tickets through the following ways:
- Option 1: book through the airline’s website: https://greenlines-dp.com/
- Option 2: Book tickets via Hotline 098 800 9579
Saigon Ticket Office: 0901 449 888
Vung Tau Box Office: 0986 908 907
Reasons you should choose a high-speed train
- Modern 2-hull speedboat, smooth movement, fast acceleration and deceleration, high balance and stability => minimize seasickness
- Spacious passenger compartment, soft and comfortable seats
- There are full facilities such as: Large capacity air conditioner, high speed wifi
- The train departs many times a day, easy for you to choose
- Receive e-tickets by email, go straight to the ticket gate, no need to queue to buy tickets.
Above is all the information about Can Gio Vung Tau high-speed train such as schedule, pick-up/ drop – off point, ticket price, etc. Hope the article will help you feel secure to choose a form of travel quickly and easily. convenient.
See More: Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver