Ba Na Hills restaurant is not only impressed by the irresistible delicious dishes but also the unique architecture here will bring the most impressive taste journey for visitors. Discover now the Top 6 highest rated restaurants in Ba Na!
Introducing Ba Na’s most famous restaurants
Arapang restaurant – the most diverse cuisine in Ba Na
Arapang restaurant is famous for its diverse and rich buffet menu. This is also the “most spectacular” restaurant in Ba Na with a capacity of up to 4000 guests.
Address: Du Dome Square, French Village.
Opening hours: 11:00am to 3:00pm
Price : This is a buffet restaurant with the price:
- 000 – 295,000/adult.
- Children (height from 1-1.4m) get 50% off
- Children (height under 1m) are free
The restaurant consists of a 4-storey building, in which:
- Floors 1,2,3: Serving Asian Buffet with more than 70 most attractive dishes. Many typical dishes of Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, Europe give diners many choices. (Price 255,000 VND)
- 4th floor: This will be a special choice for visitors who love Korean dishes, BBQ. (Price is 295,000 VND).
- Typical dishes: Hanoi fried spring rolls, Smoked veal, Grilled American beef, Vietnamese Kitchen Corner Hanoi cuisine.
Morin Restaurant – the restaurant with the best view in Ba Na
Located on the 4th floor in the ancient Morin area, Morin Restaurant has a special space: Inside the restaurant is decorated delicately and luxuriously; The outside is large, with a panoramic view of the whole Ba Na.
Address: Du Dome . Square
Opening hours: 9:00 to 16:30
Price: This is an a la carte restaurant, the price is calculated based on the price of the food you order, from 100,000 VND to 2,000,000 VND. Currently, the restaurant is implementing combo packages with the price of 200,000 VND – 300,000 VND/person.
- The menu is full of traditional Vietnamese family flavors: Roasted copper shrimp with star fruit, roasted meat on the edge, crab soup, …
- Italian dishes: Pizza, Spaghetti…
- See more: Danang To Bana Hills Private Car
Caucasus Baku Restaurant – BBQ Heaven
Those who want to explore Russian cuisine cannot ignore Caucasus Baku Restaurant. This is also a restaurant that is loved by many international and Asian guests and voted as a must-visit restaurant at “Travel handbook when coming to Ba Na”.
Address: Du Dome . Square
Service time: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Price: Restaurant orders, the price is calculated on the price of the food ordered. The menu ranges from 20,000 VND – 500,000 VND
- Caucasus Baku Restaurant is the perfect choice for gourmets with typical Caucasian BBQ dishes.
- Eating BBQ and drinking a cool German draft beer is an experience not to be missed here.
- Typical dishes: Caucasian Grilled Beef, Caucasian Grilled Lamb,….
La Lavande restaurant – the aftertaste of homeland in the middle of Europe
La Lavande restaurant impresses visitors with an interesting combination of unique French architecture – bold European style and familiar dishes – converging the culinary quintessence of 3 regions. Strange but very close, La Lavande promises to bring visitors an unforgettable experience!
Address: The restaurant is located behind the Saint Denis church, the French village on the top of Ba Na
Opening hours: 11h00 – 15h00
Price: This is a buffet restaurant, the prices are as follows:
- Adults: 255,000 VND/person
- Children (height 1m – 1.4m) are charged 50%
- Children under 1m: Free
- The restaurant serves dishes imbued with Vietnamese culinary identity prepared according to the recipe of artisan Anh Tuyet.
- Buffet restaurant with more than 70 attractive dishes. Many typical dishes of Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, Europe give diners many choices
- Typical dishes: Hanoi fried spring rolls, Smoked veal, Grilled American beef, BBQ counter, special dishes of the day.
Restaurant architecture: La Lavande is designed in French style. The restaurant space consists of 3 floors with a gradually smaller design. Guests can choose from spacious seats on the 1st, 2nd floor or a private space on the 3rd floor.
Beer Plaza Restaurant – unique architecture and endless music
Beer Plaza Restaurant is the perfect choice for travelers who love vibrant atmosphere. Coming here, visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy art performances from international artists, get drunk with a glass of fine German beer and delicious cuisine.
Address: Du Dome Square, French Village
Service time: Lunch: 11h00 to 15h00 and evening: 17h00 to 21h30
- 000 VND – 280,000 VND/adult
- Children from 1-1.4m tall get 50% off
- Children under 1m tall: Free
- Lunch: More than 70 typical dishes of Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, Europe. Typical dishes: Hanoi fried spring rolls, smoked veal, grilled American beef, BBQ counter, special dishes of the day.
- Evening: In addition to the above attractive menus, the evening buffet includes 01 glass of draft beer or 01 glass of juice for free for guests.
Unique architecture: the space is designed like a giant beer barrel going deep into the ground, surrounded by more than 200 sparkling gold glass panels.
Hoi An Ba Na Restaurant – the only restaurant located right at the cable car station
Hoi An Ba Na restaurant is the only restaurant located in the cable car station area. Guests can enjoy Hoi An cuisine with light snacks before exploring Ba Na.
Service time: from 8am to 5pm
Price: ranges from 100k-200k
Hoi An specialties such as Quang noodles, Cao Lau, banh cuon, pho…
Dining experience on Ba Na Hills
Buy combo: Ba Na tourist ticket with buffet
For large groups of guests, you should buy Ba Na tickets with buffet service, especially on weekends. This saves you from having to wait for staff to place your seat, and the cost is also lower than buying individually.
Note: Combo tickets are only applied to buffet restaurants.
Book a table directly at the restaurant
The restaurants are located quite close to each other on the top of Ba Na (except for Hoi An restaurant). Guests go directly to the restaurants to reserve a table, then the staff will arrange suitable seats for your family.
Note: If you are booking a table for a large group, it is recommended that you book a table about 30 minutes earlier to avoid a long wait.
Some notes when dining on Ba Na
Visitors to Ba Na Hills when eating and drinking should note:
- Do not bring food: From October 1, 2018, Ba Na Hills stipulates that visitors are not allowed to bring any food and drink to Ba Na to avoid the overload of waste at the resort.
- Do not discharge waste into the environment.
- For families with small children: when eating buffet will need to travel a lot, so parents should keep an eye on the children, minimize noise and play.
- Limit waste when eating buffet: Guests should take small portions each time, ensuring food is always hot, eating more delicious and avoiding waste.
Ba Na Hills restaurants have different culinary and architectural styles. You refer carefully to have the most suitable choice in the journey to discover Ba Na cuisine. Don’t forget to save the tourist map and refer to the Ba Na Hills travel guide for the best trip!