Hoi An weather forecast tomorrow
To find out about the climate, or forecast Hoi An weather tomorrow , or forecast Hoi An weather for the next 10 days, next 7 days or the next 3 days, we need to know where Hoi An is on the map of Vietnam. What is the influence of climate?
Where is Hoi An?
Located in Hoi An city, Quang Nam province. Located mainly on Tran Phu, Bach Dang and Nguyen Thai Hoc streets. Hoi An Ancient Town is located at the downstream of the Thu Bon River confluence, in the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, 28 km south of Da Nang City.
Hoi An sometimes has cold spells, but it doesn’t last long. Each season in Hoi An has a different beauty.
Hoi An weather forecast for the next 7 days
HỘI AN WEATHER
Hoi An weather forecast program for the next 7 days is automatically updated , for tourists who are planning to travel to Hoi An or travel to Quang Nam . Through the weather forecast for the next 10 days in Hoi An, it can also help you know:
- Hoi An weather forecast by hour
- Hoi An weather forecast today
- Hoi An weather forecast tomorrow
- Hoi An weather forecast for the next 7 days
- Hoi An weather forecast for the next 5 days
- Hoi An weather forecast for the next 3 days
- Hoi An weather forecast for the next 1 week
Quang Nam weather forecast for the next 3 days
Quang Nam weather forecast program for the next 3 days is automatically updated , for tourists who are planning to travel to Quang Nam . Through the weather forecast for the next 7 days in Quang Nam, it can also help you to know:
- Quang Nam weather forecast by hour
- Quang Nam weather forecast today
- Quang Nam weather forecast tomorrow
- Quang Nam weather forecast for the next 7 days
- Quang Nam weather forecast for the next 5 days
- Quang Nam weather forecast for the next 3 days
- Quang Nam weather forecast for the next 1 week
- Weather forecast Quang Nam Da Nang
What to do with Hoi An weather forecast tomorrow?
Hoi An weather in a year is divided into 2 seasons: rainy and dry. Each season has 2 different time periods so you can choose the right type of travel. It could be sunny days watching Hoi An quiet and ancient. But you can also travel to Hoi An on rainy days, sitting on a boat watching the old town, extremely romantic.
Hoi An dry season: From January to July every year
Hoi An travel from January to March:
The first 3 months of the year are very suitable for tourists to travel to Hoi An ancient town, because the temperature at this time is only between 18 – 23 degrees Celsius, the weather is dry, suitable for traveling.
In January, which is close to the Lunar New Year, you can immerse yourself in the traditional Tet shopping atmosphere of the people. The street is decorated with lanterns – a traditional cultural symbol of the ancient, quiet land.
On the full moon of January, Hoi An organizes a festival to drop lanterns to wish for a peaceful year on the dreamy Hoai River, this is one of the spiritual activities of great significance in the land of Hoi An.
Hoi An travel from March to July:
From April to June is the harsh period of the dry season, but the temperature in Hoi An is only about 26-31 degrees Celsius, the weather is relatively pleasant, not as harsh as in the North. According to Hoi An travel experience, you should still bring sun protection accessories such as umbrellas, hats, shirts, sunscreen, sunglasses and drinking water…
Coming to Hoi An at this time, in addition to the ancient town of Hoi An, you can swim in very beautiful beaches such as: Cua Dai beach, An Bang beach, seven-acre coconut forest, Thuan Tinh ecological area…
Hoi An rainy season: From July to December every year
Hoi An travel from July to September:
Hoi An will gradually reduce the number of tourists when entering August, September because it gradually rains and the climate is chilly at night. At this time, sea tourism in Hoi An is no longer attractive, instead, cultural and historical tourist sites will be the first choice.
Hoi An travel from October to December:
The last 3 months of the year are when the weather is not favorable when traveling in Hoi An. It is often cold and rainy at this time. Sometimes storms make landfall causing flooding everywhere.
However, if you want to experience a new feeling such as: floating on a boat to explore every corner of the old town, then Hoi An now appears very idyllic, quiet, close, not crowded, not crowded. .…
- See more: Hoi An Car Rental With Driver
What is the best season to travel to Hoi An?
Based on Hoi An weather 2 seasons, the best time to visit Hoi An is February, March and April.
With the sharing in the experience of traveling to Hoi An by month that Trang An Heritage has just sent, hope you can choose for yourself the right time to visit.
Weather with 10 Hoi An specialties
With each type of weather of each season, you should choose the Hoi An specialty menu accordingly. Hot summers should not choose dishes with hot broth and vice versa, in winter, rainy weather, a bowl of noodles, or any food with hot broth is the ideal choice. The following 10 Hoi An specialties will be suggestions for you:
- Phuong bread – Hoi An specialty dish is famous in the world
- Cao Lau is the pride of Hoi An’s culinary culture
- Hoi An chicken rice “delicious, delicious”
- Quang noodle is a delicious specialty of Hoi An that everyone must enjoy once
- Crispy fried mussel crackers mixed with sweet mussels
- Corn tea is a refreshing drink in the mouth
- Cauldron dumplings are as attractive as white roses
- Wonton is a delicacy imported from China and popular in Hoi An
- Wet cake rolls with grilled meat – If you want to eat, you must know how to roll
- Ugly tea is likened to a tonic ladder
Make travel plans based on Hoi An weather forecast tomorrow
Recommend the top 30 destinations in Hoi An, Quang Nam
- Tan Ky ancient house
- Assembly Hall of Chaozhou
- Phung Hung ancient house
- Cantonese Assembly Hall
- Church of the Tran family
- Hoi An Market
- Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
- Bridge Pagoda
- Museum of history and culture of Hoi An
- Cua Dai Beach
- An Bang Beach
- Thanh Ha pit village
- Tra Que Vegetable Village
- My Son Sanctuary
- Cu Lao Cham
- Tam Thanh mural village
- Ha My Beach
- Rang Beach
- Bang Than, An Hoa Vung
- The Rock Stopped Rock
- Ho Giang Thom
- Grang Waterfall
- Khe Lim
- Phu Ninh Lake National Scenic Landscape Area
- Fairy Stream
- An Tien Bat Cave
- Giang Dong Tea Hill
- Mother’s Monument
- Tra Que Vegetable Village
In addition, when traveling to Hoi An, Quang Nam in the months of the year, you should also learn about Hoi An weather:
Hoi An weather forecast in January; Hoi An weather in February; Hoi An weather in March; Hoi An weather in April; Hoi An weather in May; Hoi An weather in June; Hoi An weather in July; Hoi An weather in August; Hoi An weather in September; Hoi An weather in October; Hoi An weather in November; Hoi An weather in December.
With each different month, Hoi An and Quang Nam have their own nuances suitable for the weather at that time.